Let’s talk business process automation. It doesn’t matter what industry you work in or where your business is located, there is one thing every business across every industry should be using to succeed. What you ask? The answer in three simple words: (1) business (2) process (3) automation.
Business Process Automation Basics
Business process automation (BPA) focuses on automating a process first and then analyzing and optimizing each process to produce the most successful long-term results. Just as business needs are constantly evolving, business process automation technology is as well. By partnering with an expert business process automation company, your business can stay at the forefront of the latest processing technologies. We all know the initial investment in the latest technology can be more than small or medium-sized businesses can afford. This in addition to consistently investing in technology to be able to stay at the forefront of your industry. Partnering with a business process automation expert enables your business to use their technological investments, which means less investment costs for your business. Business process automation also offers an array of cost savings and will help streamline your non-core business processes, improving productivity and efficiency.
Business Process Automation Stats
From big corporations to local small businesses, business process automation will inevitably save you money, save you time and increase the efficiency of your company. Let’s review some Business Process Automation facts:
- Almost 80% of the most successful organizations have used some type of business process automation
- The global business process automation market is expected to be worth nearly $14 Billion by 2021
- 96% of businesses had some level of implemented business process automation in 2015
- Lost productivity and poorly managed leads cost companies more than $1 Trillion every year
- 73% of customer service representatives in the U.S. say managing workload is the biggest issue they face daily
- 79% of enterprises in the U.S. said automation produced time savings, 69% said business process automation regularly produced cost-savings
Let’s assume you are still primarily manually processing non-core business procedures. It’s time for you to ask yourself why you would spend more to gain less? By choosing business process automation services provided by a reputable business process automation expert, you are virtually guaranteed to increase business productivity, decrease processing costs, decrease human error and increase quality assurance. Everyone can understand the universal language of success.
What Business Processes Can Be Automated?
Business process automation can be an effective choice when applied to many non-core manual procedures. This can include human resources, payroll, data entry, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), rebate fulfillment services, third party billing, check writing and check printing services, barcode labels, etc.
When considering which manual business procedures to automate, an organization should consider which procedures could produce the most meaningful results. Consider the following when choosing which areas of your business to automate:
- Consider employee time investment in each step of a manual process
- Consider if the process is impacted by demand and requires frequent employee attention
- Consider automating processes that should be performed the same way each time the task is completed
- Business process automation is most successful when used on processes that are not standardized and are unstable
Are you ready to learn more about business process automation from a highly successful BPA expert? Integration, Inc. specializes in resolving Information Technology issues confronting small to medium sized organizations. By allowing Integration, Inc. to complete your business automation needs, we can enable your company to become more efficient and cost-effective, thus increasing productivity.
As a primary business process automation outsourcing provider, Integration, Inc.’s goal is to empower all clients to focus on their core areas of expertise, leaving the business process automation services to Integration, Inc.’s team of experts. This is accomplished by supplying excellent business process automation services that enhance your company’s ability to provide increased reliability and cost savings to your customers. Integration, Inc. enables your company’s success by providing a complete IT outsourcing solution for your company. As a result, this allows your organization to respond rapidly to changing business environments, while meeting your customer’s needs consistently and in a more cost-effective manner.