Simplifying Rebate Fulfillment Services
If your business processes rebates and your rebate fulfillment program is not a streamlined and seamless asset to your business, it’s time to change your rebate fulfillment processing model.
- Approximately 97% of consumers are seeking out deals and sales while shopping.
- Over 87% of consumers are specifically seeking out rebate offers and specific pricing offers while shopping.
- More than 82% of consumers report feeling that rebates are great savings opportunities, while over 65% of those consumers also believe rebates provide better savings compared to special one-time sale offers.
As a business that processes rebates, it is vital to be sure all these consumers experience a seamless and almost effortless rebate fulfillment process. If you are one of the many businesses falling short on the performance of your rebate fulfillment process, perhaps it’s time to consider partnering with a rebate fulfillment expert.
Signs that it’s time to partner with a Rebate Fulfillment Expert
There are many initial signs to look for when considering if your business is effectively and efficiently processing rebates:
- You see an overall increase in sales that falls flat or plateaus. This could be due to spending too much time on manual internal processing, instead of focusing on your core business and growing that business.
- You have seen an increase in returns, complaints, manual processing errors, etc., which is resulting in negative business feedback and dissatisfied customers.
- Your internal business staff is feeling over-worked and over-loaded with manual processing, consuming additional time and effort to produce the same processing results.
Choosing to outsource rebate fulfillment processing offers numerous benefits to businesses looking to streamline their non-core internal processing, increase productivity for their business and decrease processing costs. As a result, your business will see an increase in processing accuracy, customer satisfaction, employee productivity, and overall business revenue.
How to choose the right outsourcing expert to partner with for Rebate Fulfillment
Right off the bat, outsourcing does not mean what it once did. Finding a U.S based Rebate Fulfillment partner today is easier than ever. So, how do you choose? It is important to do your research! Finding a partner that understands your specific and unique business needs is of primary importance.
Consider these questions:
- How long has the BPO service provider been in business?
- What is their customer feedback like?
Identifying your business process outsourcing partner’s stability helps your company figure out if the potential BPO partner will survive long-term.
By putting in the time to analyze a potential rebate fulfillment processing partner, your business will be able to comparatively analyze this data against other rebate fulfillment processing providers, which will assist your business in choosing the right partner for your business. Read more about choosing the right U.S.-based Business Process Outsourcing Partner.
Integration, Inc. has been a leader in business process automation services for over 20 years, specifically focusing on EDI, check writing, check printing, rebate processing, third party billing and barcode labels, to name a few. This extensive experience brings great benefits to your company. Integration, Inc. values and understands that the business process automation technology playing field is constantly in motion and progressing. That is why this business process automation team works diligently to remain current and successful for our clients every day. When your business does not have the resources to keep up with this ever-changing environment, that’s when Integration can help.