As businesses are created, many choose to establish and manage their business processes in-house, especially in the beginning. However, as the business grows and thrives, managers and business decision-makers are faced with the decisions of how to grow the business and move forward most productively. At this point businesses need to ask themselves if it makes better sense to turn over non-core functions (e.g. data entry, EDI, rebate processing, third party billing, check writing and check printing, barcode labels…etc.) to a business process outsourcing company. To help guide your business through this thought-process, we’ve included the top five reasons to choose BPO for your business, here for easy reference.
- Cost Reduction—Businesses that are able to reduce labor costs themselves may not need to consider BPO. Seeing as this is a very small group, most companies should be considering BPO as a means of controlling their financial integrity for the future. Cost reduction is the primary reason many businesses consider and choose BPO for their business. Once upon a time this meant outsourcing non-core portions of your business to workers overseas. But today, this is simply not the case. In fact, there are hundreds of companies located within the U.S. who concentrate on offering BPO services to U.S-based businesses as well. Top business process outsourcing companies strive to continually improve processes by removing wasteful steps and over-spending. A quality BPO partner is able to provide non-core business processing services efficiently, resulting in lower costs for your organization. Business process outsourcing companies can leverage lower-cost labor markets in order to deliver even more cost savings to your organization.
- Focus on Your Business—BPO allows a business to hand over non-core business processes, such as check writing and check printing services, EDI, rebate fulfillment, third party billing, barcode labels, etc. to an outside provider. In doing so, this allows you to focus on your organization’s core competencies. Additionally, business process outsourcing has the ability to help your business avoid expensive investments in equipment or facilities for supporting business processes or functions. These costs can be potentially overwhelming for a business to take on and maintain over long periods of time. Instead of being faced with a high amount of fixed costs for handling a process in-house, companies can benefit from the variable-cost business process outsourcing provides. In the end, using BPO can help your business free up capital for investment in your core business.
- Improved Productivity—Because business process outsourcing companies have chosen to make your non-core business processes their primary focus, they are able to invest in the technology, process-improvements, staff training and other resources necessary to achieve a much higher level of process expertise and success. Improved quality, efficiency and turnaround time results in better service for your customers and high levels of customer satisfaction. Using a BPO expert also allows your organization the ability to reassign employees previously processing non-core functions, to other areas of the business.
- Access to State-of-the-Art Process and Technology Resources—Choosing to work with a BPO company means that your business will remain current in terms of technology and innovation without taking on the high costs for software platforms, cutting-edge technology capabilities, staff hiring and training. A strategic business process outsourcing partner will stay up-to-date on best business practices and innovations in equipment and software with a goal of continuous improvement of your processes over the life of your contract. In the end, the BPO business invests in these cutting-edge capabilities while your business reaps the rewards of such innovation without needing to invest in such capabilities yourself.
- Ability to Reassign Resources—Think of all the office and warehouse space you have dedicated to mail center activities, check writing and check printing services, rebate fulfillment, third party billing, etc., and the storage space required for paper records. Now think about how your business would function and the cost-savings it would incur should you shift that over to an outsourcing provider. Reassigning resources has the potential to boost our core, profit-producing business exponentially.
Integration, Inc. is an industry-leading business process automation provider specializing in business process automation services, such as Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), check writing, check printing, check processing, rebate processing, barcode labels and third party billing to thousands of companies across the globe.
As a primary business process automation outsourcing provider, Integration’s goal is to empower all its client’s to focus on their core areas of expertise, while leaving the business process automation services to our team of experts. This is accomplished by supplying excellent business process automation services that enhance your company’s ability to provide increased reliability and cost savings to your customers.
Integration enables your company’s success by providing a complete IT outsourcing solutions for business process automation. As a result, this allows your organization to respond rapidly to changing business environments, while meeting your customer’s needs consistently and in a more cost effective manner. https://www.integrationinc.com/