Are you a business that uses rebate fulfillment as a non-core business process? If you are a business still processing rebate fulfillment programs in-house, it’s time to think about updating your internal rebate fulfillment processing model.
As a business that processes rebates, it is vital to be sure all consumers experience a seamless and almost effortless rebate fulfillment process. By partnering with an expert rebate fulfillment third party your rebate fulfillment process will become organized, streamlined, cost less to process rebates and you’ll gain customer satisfaction and cost savings. Maybe now is the right time to consider partnering with a rebate fulfillment expert.
Top Three Reasons to Partner with a Rebate Fulfillment Third Party Expert:
- 97% of consumers are seeking simple deals and sales while shopping that require limited processing and fast service.
- More than 87% of consumers are specifically seeking out rebate offers, coupons and promotions while shopping.
- 82% of consumers say rebates are great savings opportunities, but 65% of those consumers also say rebates provide better savings compared to special sale offers, when processed correctly.
There are a variety of signs to look for when considering if your business is properly processing rebates. This could be due to spending too much time on manual internal processing, instead of focusing on your core business areas and working to grow that business.
- You have seen an increase in returns, complaints, manual processing errors, etc., which is resulting in negative business feedback and dissatisfied customers.
- Your internal business staff is feeling over-worked and over-loaded with manual processing, consuming additional time and effort to produce the same processing results.
Choosing to use a third party expert for your rebate fulfillment processing offers numerous benefits to businesses looking to reorganize their non-core internal processing, increase productivity for their business and decrease rebate fulfillment processing costs. Because of this, your business will see an increase in processing accuracy, customer satisfaction, employee productivity, and overall business revenue.
Integration, Inc. has been a leader in business process automation services for over 20 years, specifically focusing on EDI, check writing, check printing, rebate processing, third party billing and barcode labels, to name a few. This extensive experience brings great benefits to your company. Integration, Inc. values and understands that the business process automation technology playing field is constantly in motion and progressing. That is why this business process automation team works diligently to remain current and successful for our clients every day. When your business does not have the resources to keep up with this ever-changing environment, that’s when Integration can help.